CALUMO

CALUMO is a Business Intelligence and Business Performance Management web and Microsoft Office based application delivering easy to build Reporting, Budgeting and Forecasting applications.

Do you have an idea, suggestion or feedback based on your experience with CALUMO? We’d love to hear your thoughts.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Keep App Folder structure in Synch with Library

Its a problem because as we develop new reports we manually have to reload the folder within the App each time - if it was live it would take away this manual task..

in my case...I am developing reports to be delivered in the App for the Finance Team...and the reports should become available as they are built

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Short-cut key for Excel Formulator

Similar to Excel's [F2] and [Shift]+[F3] formula edit functionality, I would like to be able to single-keystroke pop-up the Calumo Formulator for easy editing of Calumo formula's.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  CALUMO for Microsoft Excel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More attractive drop down list created from the published Cmember Slicer web behavior Drop down

More attractive drop down list appearance.
    This is created from the XL published Cmember formula.
    Where the arguments are Slicer PublishedLookAndFeel=Dropdown.
    Different optional drop down list
    exampe 1 hover over the drop down and the list will show instead of clicking An example image is attached

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  CALUMO Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. (CALUMO Views Custom Columns and Visual Totals) In CALUMO Views, allow users to add customs calculations on columns or rows.

In CALUMO Views, allow users to add customs calculations on selected columns or rows without user writing MDX.

For example
    User can insert a column to find the variance of the selected columns.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  CALUMO Views  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Self Guided Online Wizard to create Dashboards

Rather than using excel charts and publishing Dashboards, online tools for user to create Dashboards using multiple Datasources. If possible, have some standard templates like plotting different datasets on country Maps for territory analyses etc in graphic form.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  CALUMO Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow me to flag a column or row to show the Notes for

I would like to be able to select an existing column or row in a view and have the Notes for the datapoints in that view be shown adjacent to it.(right/below).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  CALUMO Views  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow start pages to open in the whole window

I would like to see an option when setting a start page for a user to have it open as the whole window, not as just a tab inside the main CALUMO interface.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  CALUMO General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow me to filter the dimensions and hierarchies to select from in a view

When I have a lot of hierarchies in a cube, I would like to be able to filter the list when in views, so I can easily find the hierarchy I want to use in my view.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Let CALUMO administrators turn off the Fact tab in the Drill To Transactions window

This would be set on/off at a Datasource/Catalog/Cube level, just like where you wire up the Transactional Drill stored procedures.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  CALUMO Transactional Drill  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow simple conditional formatting rules in views

It would be great to setup one or many conditional formatting rules on a view.

You should be able to do this either via the menu on a column or row header and then choose if it applies to just this column or any column for this member when you have stacked hierarchies.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  CALUMO Views  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base