CALUMO

CALUMO is a Business Intelligence and Business Performance Management web and Microsoft Office based application delivering easy to build Reporting, Budgeting and Forecasting applications.

Do you have an idea, suggestion or feedback based on your experience with CALUMO? We’d love to hear your thoughts.

How can we improve CALUMO?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      under review  ·  0 comments  ·  CALUMO General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Freeze Panes & Multi-line Comments

When freeze panes are used in the web, and multi line comments are entered. Only the freeze pane with the comments will become multi line, the opposing pane keeps a single row.

Would it be possible to have both freeze pane sides to have the same row height? or alternatively if multi line is done on a freeze pane in the web and its longer than one line make it a ellipse '...' so the multi line effect doesn't affect readability and formatting.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        under review  ·  1 comment  ·  CALUMO Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • A button to stop the cube viewer updating automatically when a change is made

When I have a large query in the Cube Viewer it takes a long time to update each time I add or remove a dimension or measure. It would be good to change this update to 'manual' so I can change my query quickly and then update the data once I have the correct dimensions and measures selected.

3 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          under review  ·  0 comments  ·  CALUMO Views  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • More attractive drop down list created from the published Cmember Slicer web behavior Drop down

More attractive drop down list appearance.
          This is created from the XL published Cmember formula.
          Where the arguments are Slicer PublishedLookAndFeel=Dropdown.
          Different optional drop down list
          exampe 1 hover over the drop down and the list will show instead of clicking An example image is attached

4 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            under review  ·  4 comments  ·  CALUMO Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base